- Never Gonna Tell It backwards by beat – output of the reverse.py example.
- Everything is Really on the One – output of the one example.
- Here Comes the Tonic – output of the tonic example. Additionally, see One More Night (Digested) and an accompanying blog post.
- Here Come the Drums – output of the drums example.
- Hung Up (Waltz) – output of the lopside example.
- Rich Girl (Summary) – output of the summary example.
- Billie Jean re-synthesized from the segments of Cry Me a River – output of the afromb example.
- Dissociated Mixes and Infinite Noms, sample output from the ‚step‚ code examples. The algorithm is explained extensively, with further illustrations, audio, and code examples.
- Demos of Remix 1.2’s stretch and pitch changing